. Clear Your Record – Alternate Public Defender Website


Under California law, many charges can be reduced, dismissed or expunged. Removing these old convictions from your record may help you get a job, find housing, or avoid future problems with law enforcement. The best way to find out if any portion of your old record can be cleared is to contact the LA County Alternate Public Defender’s Office and ask for help clearing your record.

Skip to content